
Last week we enjoyed two great Arizona Diamondback's games. Dave called on Monday saying he had tickets in the
SoBe suite. The food was fantastic, wings, chicken strips, cold slaw, huge plate of fruit, pulled pork sandwiches, veggies and even a desert cart.

He called again on Tuesday with tickets in the Pepsi suite. Only
hot dogs, but all the Pepsi you could drink. On Wednesday I waited for his call...the Diamondback's played away on Wednesday. I just thought we would share some pictures of the suite so everyone knows what they are missing out on. The Pepsi suite is right behind home plate. Pretty "suite" accommodations huh.
1 comment:
How fun! I will have to tell Marty you went to a baseball game two times in a row. He will be so jealous!
Looks like you've had a lot of fun lately. Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment