Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Is that Chocolate or Poop?
Has anyone seen the movie Baby Mama? It is really a cute movie if you haven't seen it. I am sure if you haven't seen the movie you still remember this line from the preview. "Is that Chocolate or Poop?" I thought it was a funny line in the movie but never imagined that it would be a real life situation. Day 2 returning to our KOA cabin after a full day in the "Park" we had been having some snacks, Taten was eating chocolate animal crackers and we had just slowed to see some deer along the road when I turned to look at Taten in the back seat. He had brown stuff on his fingers and around his mouth and I could see some melty looking brown stuff up his shorts on the top of his leg. "Is that chocolate or poop" I cringed. I undid my seat belt and climbed over the seat to smell Taten's fingers. "uhhhhh It's Poop!!" I should have known by the look on Taten's face. . . Dave quickly found a spot to pull over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haven't seen that yet, it's on my list! So nasty though! I totally pictured what you described ;)
At least you didn't have to lick him to find out. I always wondered about that part, wouldn't you know which it was well before you had to lick him???
BTW, I told you I'd check your blog as soon as I got to the airport! Thanks for the ride!
I have experienced this situation myself as well. I was watching my friends little girl for her and she was sitting on the living room floor playing. My kids had gotten into chocolate chips, so chocolate had been around. I noticed she had something on her leg and hand. It was poop as well. So gross!
Post a Comment