Friday, July 3, 2009
Taten misses you DADDY!!
It has really been an adjustment for Taten being away from his Daddy. He refused to even speak with Dave on the phone for the first week. I knew this would be one of the hardest parts of spending my pregnancy with my parents. T
aten loves his Daddy so much. If Dave left for work before Taten woke up the in the mornings...the first thing Taten would say in the morning is "Where Daddy?" and the second he heard Dave's truck pull up in the evening he would excitedly run to the window exclaiming"Daddy!Daddy!" He loved going with Dave to get the mail and would follow Dave from the second he arrived home. He wanted to do what ever Daddy was doing. Including shaving. Is it any wonder Taten loves his Dad so much? We talk with Dave every night with our web cam and Taten likes to get as close as possible to the computer monitor. I am not sure my brother appreciates all the kiss marks on his monitor. Dave we love and miss you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So apparently I've missed some big annoucement! I saw your status on facebook a month or so back about an OBGYN in Utah, but I was confused. Congrats on the pregnancy. When are you due? Are you staying with your parents until the baby is born? Are you on bed rest again? It would be fun to see you again, even if I come on a day Marty is home and I can just visit with you again. Good luck being away from Dave for so long. And Taten is so darn adorable!
We miss you guys too!!! Hope all is well in Utah. I'm so glad you updated your blog.
Bonnie, CONGRATS!!! I will e mail you and get your phone number, if you are in Utah I am definitely coming to see you!!! (I lost all my phone numbers due to my phone drowning in the pool to save my drowning son!)
Hey Super Bon Bon,
I just tried to email you for your phone # that I lost and I must have the wrong email for you! Could you email me with that? Mine is: yourkidslovememorethanyou@gmail.com
Post a Comment