Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grandma's Lipstick-who needs the lesson?

Taten's been in grandma's lipstick. Doesn't he look pretty? I found him one day hiding in a box "Taten what are you doing in there?" "ta da" Taten pops out of the box covered in Grandma's lipstick. I felt really bad that Taten had been in Grandma's lipstick and explained to him that he shouldn't get in to grandma's makeup. To be safe I also told my mom..."You will need to put your lipstick where Taten can't reach it". 8 tubes of lipstick later...and several attempts to sway Taten's interest, including spanking and time out. "Mom, I am not sure if its Taten I need to discipline or you. I can't watch Taten every second, please keep your makeup where he cant reach it." With the average cost of a tube of lipstick being $10 this has been a pretty pricey lesson to learn.

8 comments:

Burwell's Bits said...

Caleb loves my make up bag too! May they think it is war paint. Taten is getting so big. How are you doing?

Amber Miskin said...

Isn't that the hardest Bonnie? Caleb gets into my mom's stuff too all the time, and she never listens. It's hard...

Maddy said...

BONNIE! I miss you! I've missed your blog. CALL ME! I want to hear how everything is going. And yes -- your mom totally needs a time out.

Hailey Jones said...

I am laughing out loud!!!! What stinkers!!! Taten is so darn cute though! I need to call you and come visit soon, it has been soooo busy around here, hopefully it will start slowing down.

Dustin said...

Bonnie,

The stewarts are looking for dave's email. could you send it our way?

Dustin

PS-I hope all is well in UT and PA

Nancy said...

I'm glad it's only lipstick because at first I thought it was blood! That should make you feel $80 better! Too cute.

{Brooke} said...

I love it when kids do stuff like this!!! It is entertaining for me. Also, I love your family picture at the top. SO CUTE

Ashley said...

That is pretty cute! You will always look back and laugh at that picture. Taten is getting so big! He is just darling. We really need to get together before you have that baby!