Monday, December 21, 2009

Our House-Welcome home.

I am sure that all of you are dying to see pictures of our house. Which I will post since it is unlikely that you will all come to our house warming party which I of course am not having. I was really nervous about this house and since I had only seen it once for about 5 minutes on our house hunting trip...I painted a very different picture of it in my head. But I really love this little old house, which is considerably bigger than our home in AZ. Although there is no master suite and the kitchen is tiny and we only have a tiny closet in our room. But we have new windows and a beautiful wood floor.The entry way with two coat closets.
The front room, with beautiful stone fireplace and mantel. The kitchen, there are not many cupboards and only 3 drawers. I like to cook so i have a lot of things with no where to put them .The breezeway. Which was built onto the house between our 2 car garage that our neighbors are envious of. Do you love the blue church carpet? And our Better Homes and Gardens table that we purchased at Wal Mart for $257 which I thought was cheap until they lowered the price to 199$ one week later. I had thrown out the receipt so I couldn't be credited for the difference, which sucked because i usually don't throw away receipts forever. The hallway leading from the kitchen/dinning area to the den and a bedroom.

Finally the boys huge bedroom, with plenty of room for toys and to play. Do you love the 9X12 wool rug we purchased at TJMax for only $140. Taten loves his room, he asked to play ball every day.

3 comments:

Mamacita said...

Congratulations on being home. The house looks great. We miss you guys.

Nancy said...

Your house is so cute, I love all the details, especially the floors!

Kylee said...

super cute house!! you're such a GREAT decorator too!! Come do mine!!