I was nervous this summer to fly home to Utah by my self and two kids...But Dave was able to walk us to our gate and the boys were so good. I am so glad we bought Taten this airplane though. For some reason the battery to the DVD player did not charge, this plane was Taten's only entertainment for the 5 hour flight. I am sure glad he loves to fly. He also prays nightly that he can fly to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
We love flying Southwest. The flight attendants are usually pretty funny, they don't charge for luggage, and more than once Taten has been invited to meet the Pilot in the cockpit.
We love flying Southwest. The flight attendants are usually pretty funny, they don't charge for luggage, and more than once Taten has been invited to meet the Pilot in the cockpit.
No comments:
Post a Comment