
Taten loves airplanes...so this year we had a airplane birthday party. The invitations were airline tickets. We played pin the pilot on the plane, searched for planes like air traffic controllers, had an airplane flying competition and hit an airplane pinata. The flight included dinner service of hamburgers and hot dogs
. Here are a few pictures from the festivities.

3 comments:
Wow! Looks like a fun party! And I'm glad you updated your blog so I can see how life is treating you. I also saw in another post that you are having a girl. Congrats! So happy for you!
Looks like things are going well for you this pregnancy!!??? Congrats on expecting a baby girl! Can't believe Taten is 4! Time flies with these little ones! Love to read your updates on your life....miss you friend!
To get unrestricted access to their latest database, head over to xbohay viral.
Post a Comment