Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Things I love about my husband.

1. Dave loves me with all of his heart. He has never said an unkind word to me and takes it as personal insult if I say something negative about myself. Sometimes he tells me he loves me out of the blue and I'll start to question his intentions and he'll say I was just looking at you and thought how much I love you. He is my best friend and makes me a whole person.

2. Dave loves little children. It is one of the reasons I married him. He is like the baby whisperer, when It is impossible for me to get Taten to sleep I just hand him over to Dave (*on Saturday Dave had Taten to sleep, but Taten woke up when Dave put him in his crib). Dave says things like "it melts my heart" when Taten reaches for him. I can't wait until Taten says Dada.

3. Dave is very hard working. He provides for our little family. He believes in doing a job well. He has the ability to manage others and still be a friend. I often hear him on the phone with employees saying things like "buddy". He is optimistic and has goals for our future.

4. Dave loves his family. They are his best friends. He is so kind to his mom. I remember when Dave and I were dating, he would kiss his mom good bye. How cute is that.

5. Dave has great faith and a testimony of the gospel. I often think we don't pray enough as a family or Dave puts so much into his work. Then I hear Dave pray or give a talk and see him reading the ensign and realize how sensitive he really is to the spirit.

***Its really hard to stop at 5.

No comments: