While Dave was in Vegas, I painted. He was gone for 5 days and I wanted to surprise him when he came home. So I painted the upstairs hallway, bathroom, and boys room and the downstairs Den and bathroom. I have never painted before and it was a lot harder than I expected. Especially because I had a 2 year old helper and crying baby.
I also finished hanging pictures and decorated the fireplace mantel and entertainment center. I didn't tell Dave what I was doing because I wanted him to be surprised. He came home, went in the bathroom-said nothing. He took Taten up to get him ready for bed and said nothing. I worked really hard, granted I am no professional so the job wasn't perfect, but I worked pretty hard. I actually had to point out that I had painted and all Dave saw was the imperfections. At least that is my story and I'm sticking to it. He did say something about the boys room but thought I had forgotten a second cote. But I purposely used 2 different colors. Dave I love you. I am sure he appreciated my hard work.
3 comments:
I think you did a great job! That is a lot of work to do in 5 days and with two little ones! I'm totally impressed!
Wow Bonnie you did great! I can't belive Dave didn't even notice... although who are we kidding, it's not that surprising :) Painting is hard work not to mention having to take care of two kids at the same time. Good work girl! Love ya.
I can totally see Scott doing that too. Bless your heart for working so hard and getting it done. Painting is the worst, or at least I think so!
Post a Comment