Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ryker


It is hard for me to believe that Ryker will be celebrating his 1st birthday next week. He is so busy, he loves to empty any drawer within reach, and constantly makes his way to the stairs. I have tried blocking the stairs but Ryker always finds a way around the blockade. I bought a gate for the bottom of the stairs, but when I installed it I broke the stair...so the gate had to go.
Ryker loves his brother Taten. He follows Taten all over the house and wants to play with what ever Taten is playing with. He can feed him self with a spoon and loves bath time. We thought Ryker would be walking before he crawled but once he figured out how fast he could get around crawling he gave up trying to walk. He can stand with out holding on, so maybe walking will come soon. But Ryker still is not talking, not a single word. Can't you see the mischief in his eyes.

2 comments:

Angie said...

1 already, wow that sure went fast?! Hope he enjoys his birthday.

Lacey Curtis said...

Looks like I need to get Ryker on the phone. I'll get that kid saying ball at least :) "Baaaalll"