I love living in AZ but let me repeat I wish we had a basement. I am the den leader for the wolf den in cub scouts and next month's theme is litter to glitter. So I have been collecting my recyclables. Today makes a week of this collection and I already have 2 big garbage bags of water bottles, plastics and boxes. I must have needed to learn a lesson about garbage and I will start to recycle today-Sorry for my irresponsibility. Starting with scouts we are going to play games and make art out of garbage. I am sure the boys will love it, I can't wait to see what they come up with.
Friday, February 15, 2008
My dirty little secret
I wish I had a basement. For anyone who knows me. . .I just don't love cluter. I like things tucked away where I can't see them and I am just running out of space. I keep accumulating items for scouts and the upcoming enrichment night and my guest room is some what of a disaster area. I like to keep the door closed. Please notice the beautiful flowers to the right of the photo. A gift from my neighbors. My neighbors are moving and although we only ever saw them 2 or 3 days out of the year they will be missed. Mark and Susanne we really like you. Thanks for being good neighbors.
I love living in AZ but let me repeat I wish we had a basement. I am the den leader for the wolf den in cub scouts and next month's theme is litter to glitter. So I have been collecting my recyclables. Today makes a week of this collection and I already have 2 big garbage bags of water bottles, plastics and boxes. I must have needed to learn a lesson about garbage and I will start to recycle today-Sorry for my irresponsibility. Starting with scouts we are going to play games and make art out of garbage. I am sure the boys will love it, I can't wait to see what they come up with.
I love living in AZ but let me repeat I wish we had a basement. I am the den leader for the wolf den in cub scouts and next month's theme is litter to glitter. So I have been collecting my recyclables. Today makes a week of this collection and I already have 2 big garbage bags of water bottles, plastics and boxes. I must have needed to learn a lesson about garbage and I will start to recycle today-Sorry for my irresponsibility. Starting with scouts we are going to play games and make art out of garbage. I am sure the boys will love it, I can't wait to see what they come up with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I completely understand! I'm scared for what is to come of my storage because we're basically out of space and I hardly save anything! Now that we are having a baby we need more storage space. One good thing -my Mom is a great organizer and cleaner so she is going to help me organize my pantry when she comes for the baby.
Bonnie and Dave,
You guys are the BEST neighbors, and we will miss you (even though we only saw you intermittently!) Hopefully, you will still be here when we decide to move here for good (for the winters).
UGH! I hate it when I have a project and it takes over my world. I have to shove it in my closet and pretend it doesn't exist!
Post a Comment