Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh No! My little paper eater.


Last night, I sat down with Taten to read his night time stories. And I discovered a corner missing from one our favorite books. No we do not have a dog. Just Taten, my little paper eater. If there is plastic or paper with in sight Taten is trying to eat it. Why did I not figure this out before I gave Taten a few books to entertain him while I took a short break in the Ladies. I just didn't figure he could eat a board book. A piece of paper or a shopping tag is one thing. But a book? I was a little affraid to tell Dave the story or show him the book because I knew he would just think I was irresponsible. All he said is it is no wonder Taten is constipated.

No comments: