April 20th 2006 McKenna was born. We think of her often and what she would be like. How blessed we are to have an angel in our family. Each year for Mckenna's birthday we let go of balloons, have a special dinner, and a birthday cake.
Ditto all the comments above. My siblings do the same for their girls too. I am glad you shared this with us. I also love the new family portrait on your header. What a great shot.
6 comments:
How sweet to remember your little girl by letting go of balloons. I think it's great that McKenna is part of Taten's life.
That is so sweet. She is her own little spirit, so how neat that you guys celebrate her every year.
Happy Birthday McKenna. I love that you guys celebrate her every year!
That's so sweet Bonnie. It really is a great way to remember her and make her part of Taten's life as well!
Ditto all the comments above. My siblings do the same for their girls too. I am glad you shared this with us. I also love the new family portrait on your header. What a great shot.
Happy Birthday beautiful sweet McKenna.
Post a Comment