Saturday, February 6, 2010

Winter Storm Warning! 8-12 inches of snow


Winter Storm Warning! 8-12 inches in 24 hours. Storm Warning Yes! 8-12 inches I dont think so. By the way church is cancelled for tomorrow.













7 comments:

Angie said...

Holy cow? Where did you move?!? That is so much snow! Ours is almost melted. :)

Hailey Jones said...

How fun....I Love snow like that! Get some snow shoes for yourself! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I wish I would have known about Ryker I would have mentioned to you that it might be acid reflux...both my kids had acid reflux and reflux....not fun! Zantac worked great for Mazzy, but not so much for Bronson, so he was on baby Prevacid. Miracle drugs I do agree! Glad you are a Happy mommy again!

Ashley said...

Wow, that is a lot of snow! The forecast calls for snow in SL tomorrow. I am sure it won't be anything like that. So glad to hear your little guys is feeling better!

Maddy said...

WOW! That is a lot of snow. I'm in Williamsburg and we weren't suppose to get any, but we still ended up with 6 inches or so. Jill had to spend the night instead of driving home. BRRRRR! It's so cold. Glad you have Superbowl Sunday off!

Nancy said...

it's so crazy that you guys seem to have had more snow this winter than we have, good thing Dave got that snow blower!

Kat said...

Wow, have some snow. I'm glad you are feeling better and getting more rest. I miss you girl... hope you are settling in and adjusting. I still don't know how you were without Dave for so long. I haven't seen Scott in 2 weeks and I'm dying. Sad that I'm excited to move just so I can be with him! Lets talk sooN!

Shauna said...

That is insane! Here in Arizona I am trying so hard not to turn the air conditioning on in the house. I just put away all my girls winter clothes since we don't need them anymore.